Posted on :
23 Mar, 2010
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD
BEA OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP SELECTION INTERVIEWS
REQUIREMENTS FOR A NIGERIAN APPLYING FOR THE OVERSEAS AWARD
1. Candidate must complete the Application Form (the candidates for Russia should complete the
Russian Application Form)
2. All Educational Certificates must be authenticated
3. Candidates must obtain a minimum of five (5) As or Bs, including English and Mathematics in WAEC
or NECO. Only one certificate is accepted.
4. Certificates must not be more than (3) years.
5. Undergraduate candidates must not be more that twenty three (23) and not less than eighteen (18)
years, at the time of taking up the award.
6. Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Teaching Hospital or any Government Hospital.
7. Yellow Card for Yellow Fever immunization from Ministry of Health.
8. The HIV Test Certificate obtained from a Teaching Hospital of the National Hospital, Abuja.
9. Authenticated Birth Certificate.
10. Clean Record Certificate from the Police.
11. Photocopies of International Passport, with minimum of two (2) year to expiry date
12. Twenty (20) coloured passport photographs on white background (size 4 x 6cm)
13. Documents presented must have the same names as shown on Birth certificates and international
passports, otherwise they must be accompanied with Affidavit
*Applicants for postgraduate studies in Russia should be holders of M.Sc./M.A/M.B.B.S from Russian
14. The age limit for postgraduate applicant is thirty-five (35) years
15. An applicant for postgraduate studies must have at least two (2) years of practical experience
16. Applicants for postgraduate course should also submit a list of published works, stating the place of
publication and a summary of future research work.
(Not more than 2 pages)
Note: – Russian graduates should submit their documents in the Russian Language.