Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited, founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high-quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACKFOODS groups well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavoured fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- Degrees for this field can be Bachelor’s Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
- Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
- Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
- Those who have Master’s Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2018.