Posted on :
17 Apr, 2012
17 Apr, 2012
1. Extremely smart
3. Ability to come up with concepts that will suit and meet the needs of clients
4. Very good listening skills and ability to translate concepts to design
5. Good written and oral communication skills
6. Must have some project management experience
7. Maintain high professional standards and discipline.
8. Be a good team player, with ability to work under pressure in a multi cultural environment
9. Willingness to learn
10. An understanding of business needs and quality assurance
The candidate will be responsible for website analysis design and development. She will provide interface support and maintenance, modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, requirements gathering and writing technical specifications.
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Create a relational database for site to be developed with specifications supplied by client.
2. Develop a content management system
3. Create form(s) connected to the database
4. Manage the backend issues of existing clients’ sites
Provide ongoing support to clients, resolving day-to-day website issues in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of clients.
5. Participate in weekly meetings with the project team to discuss
progress and issues
6. Interact with lead strategist regarding quality and delivery of
7. Prepare, monitor and maintain business processes, deliverables and
8. Identify interdependence for all projects and facilitate communication among team members
9. Identify issues and provide advice on project progression
10. Act as liaison with other team members to ensure success of the project
11. Facilitate effective information flow to team members
12. Manage selected project budgets
13. Compose reports and proposals
1. PHP scripting knowledge
2. Knowledge of HTML
3. Knowledge of MYSQL, DATABASE AND DATABASE FORMS
The right candidate must possess a good university degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields.
Professional Certification will be an added advantage
At least one year experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation