FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in: business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, Human Resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy.
- Coordinate the development of contents for the company’s social media platforms.
- Handle social media campaign and manage weekly sponsored ads.
- Develop social media weekly calendar.
- Manage social media for brand awareness and impression.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and provide report to the management
- Sustain an in-depth understanding of the media and social media landscape, industry trends, current events and competitor’s efforts.
- Manage client relationships on the social media.
- Work to create new sources of customers through building professional networks and complementary partnerships.
- Cross-sell company’s packages and services.
- Build and promote excellent customer services through proactive interaction.
- Accommodate and anticipate clients’ needs.
- Utilize effective time management and exhibit excellent follow up skills on every clients’ needs.
- Participates in meetings and training as required.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all company information at all times.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.
- Candidate should be an HND, B.Sc holder from a reputable institution.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients in English and other languages as required.
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer services.
- Computer literate in MS windows applications (word processing and Excel, spreadsheets).
- Ability to work as a team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate.
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Ability to maintain personal integrity.
Salary: N60,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2021.