Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand. At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project & Facility Maintenance Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all construction, remodelling, and refurbishment projects across the organization.
- Improving operational efficiency by effectively managing the organization’s infrastructure, space, and assets.
- Monitor facility usage, operations, and equipment maintenance.
- Develop, implement, and manage the company’s assets by determining and evaluating facility needs, acquiring the appropriate asset with due regard for space utilization, management, and highest and best usage.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or re-organizing of current facilities.
- Lead and manage the technical development strategy and implementation of the project team.
- Source and procure projects/maintenance materials/spares and usage control.
- Prepare building maintenance/checklists and ensure that they are followed.
- Keep track of the organization’s facility management metrics.
- Inspect the facility and grounds to identify areas that need maintenance, cleaning, updates, or other types of attention.
- Oversee facility maintenance, repair, construction, and the entire project team and instructing them on the necessary tasks.
- Supervise, manage, and organize onsite contractors
- Maintain relationships with contractors, communities, and relevant agencies.
- Oversee site management, contractors, sub-contractors, and vendors to ensure that all work is completed according to established practices, procedures, specifications, and standards
- Maintain proactive connection with vendors and contractors to reflect our shared vision for facility development and construction.
- Maintain records of all payments to and contracts with suppliers and contractors, as well as budget management to ensure that these services are delivered in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring that facilities comply with federal rules as well as environmental, health, and security requirements.
- Collaborate with the Health and Safety team to ensure a healthy and safe working environment as well as compliance with federal, state, and local government standards.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- First Degree in Management Studies / Building Tech / Engineering discipline with Project Management Certifications
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 5 years
- Candidates must have completed their NYSC programme
- Project Management
- Building & facility management.
- Risk management
- Excellent Budget management Skills
- Procurement & Negotiation skills.
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Monday, 22nd November, 2021 at 12:00 AM.