General Electric is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas. GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide
GE Energy is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technology to the energy industry. Providing a comprehensive range of solutions for oil and gas, traditional and renewable power generation and energy management we are uniquely prepared to fulfill world demand for reliable, efficient energy.
Position Title: Field Services Rep- Nigeria
Job Number: 1327371
Career Level: Entry-Level
Function Segment: Field Services
Relocation Assistance: Yes
The successful candidate will be responsible for Identifying target customers and driving Business awareness within the region
- Develop working relationships with key individuals within the customers organizations to build trust and understanding and to be able to establish / anticipate the customers requirements
- Communicate customer requirements into the organization and ensure bidding & order processing is activated and followed through to a timely conclusion
- Provide customers with technical direction and support on GE Packaged products or other non-GE products, including hands on maintenance / operation and repair of these products
- Complete standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Monitor site safety during project execution
- Technical/University degree
- Solid understanding of Aeroderivative Gas Turbine Operation & Controlling Parameters
- Understanding of Commercial discussions
- Technical competence in reading and interpreting electrical/mechanical flow and instrument diagrams; dial & laser alignment and thermal growth equipment
- Extensive travel to and from projects and various field assignments will be required
Additional working knowledge of the following:
- Electrical circuitry, both AC & DC.
- Experience with high voltage controls, protective systems and calibration of IO devices desired. Specifically, Woodward Governor Controls, Bailey Controls, GE Fanuc, GE Mark III, IV, V or VI.
- Previous experience with controls programming
- Previous experience working on GE LM equipment
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online