Fikay Sports Group (FSG) headquartered in Bellevue, WA, USA is a 21st-century comprehensive approach to athletes’ management, youth development, and sports.
We believe there are unique talents in West Africa, which is why our dedicated and FIFA licensed representatives/lawyers and intermediaries choose to represent athletes from this region- a region that has been historically disenfranchised in the sports world. Fikay Sports Group’s goal is to elevate the lives of the student-athletes, their families, and the community using sports. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operation Manager
Job Location: Oyo
Report to: Vice- President
- Are you passionate about sports and providing world class services to customers and clients? Do you want to play a significant role in supporting our innovative strategies in supporting young athletes academic and sports careers If so, read on.
- The FSG team is looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and dynamic team player with great communication skills to take on the role of Business Operations Manager.
- Working on high-impact, forward leaning projects, you will have the opportunity to work with our internal and strategic business partners to foster innovation to produce world class services and solutions. If you share our passion, thrive on big challenges and want to join a team of innovative pioneers, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Through forward-leaning planning, effective governance and business management, creative communications and cross-group collaboration efforts, this position with FSG driving organizational excellence to meet key objectives and priorities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage team reporting tools to track progress against commitments to ensure accountability across the organization.
- Maintain cross organizational and regional peer connections to build alignment and strategic integration.
- Implement and manage FSG Academy league participation; build schedule.
- Manage Technical Director, Coaches, Interns and Staff
- Lead all administrative activities Etc.
- Drive the annual planning process, build and implement short and long-term strategic plans to meet business objectives.
- Establish and own the end to end business rhythm, including fiscal year planning, strategic travel and business reporting.
- Represent FSG with partner groups to drive business initiatives.
- Own and drive development and deployment of select projects and initiatives, working with delegated authority or strong influence.
- Orchestrate cross team projects to ensure business alignment on key strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the preparation for and facilitation of internal team meetings and off sites, as well as external business meetings and events to ensure effective and productive sessions.
- Convene and manage virtual teams to drive execution of assigned programs and initiatives.
- Develop and publish quarterly business review presentations, highlighting business performance measured against key performance indicators.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong project/program management experience.
- Creative storyteller with strong PowerPoint skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to engage business decision-makers.
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Valid driver’s license etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Maximum age of 35
- 2-5+ years professional experience in roles creating operational excellence (rhythm of the business, budgeting, reporting, preparation of team meetings, presentations, project management, business reviews).
- 1+ years working with senior leaders and executives to run the business and deliver on initiatives.
- Previous experience working in football/sports industry preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills with amazing attention to detail.
- All Fikay Sports Group hires are hired on a probationary period for the first 4-12 weeks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- FSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via email