Posted on :
6 Jul, 2009
6 Jul, 2009
OUR CLIENT IS A National Conglomerate with diverse business interests, primarily in manufacturing, imports, exports, commodity trading and property development is looking for a Finance controller to join its dynamic team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Finance Controller will be responsible for establishing internal controls, accounting systems and reporting processes to provide management with relevant and timely financial information for effective decision making.
· Fully exposed to taxation, cash flows, preparation of budgets, overseeing profitability of the company
· Introduce cost control / reduction measures
· Ensure that the annual P & L, Balance Sheet and cash flow budgets are prepared and are accurate.
· Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances and compliance.
· To maintain financial discipline and advise management of financial matter, closure of accounts, liaison with banks statutory bodies.
· Overall responsible for financial MIS leading decision making for product costing and identifying the profitability of each business line/product
· Prepare budgets, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of the company.
· Liaise with auditors and external statutory authorities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Business school or CA specialization in Finance/Audit/Cost control
· Advanced knowledge of accountancy principals and cost control concepts with minimum 5 years in a similar position.
· Fluency in English
· Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
· Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
· Oracle or ERP
· Rigorous , Organized, Creative, Commitment
· Previous experience in Africa is a plus
Visit http://adexen.com and apply online, offer ends on July 20 2009