Our client, a leading company in EPC sector (Oil & Gas), is looking for a Finance Manager for its Nigerian office.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for management and the development of the company Finance and Administration in EPC environment (Oil & Gas). He will provide effective financial leadership for the Nigerian operations of the company to grow value responsibility in a profitable and sustainable manner. He will be a member of a young and target oriented team. He reports to the Country Manager.
Only people with relevant experience in Africa need to apply.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the head office
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures
- Supervision of collection process
- Responsible for Budget and plans realization, update and follow ups
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors
- Responsible for all admin projects for the Group in Nigeria
- Contact review & assistance to Commercial Dept.
- Any other tasks assigned by MD, Board or HO functional team
Qualifications et experience
- Master degree in Finance
- You must have proven work experience in Africa, domain knowledge and expertise in financial management and corporate accounting with minimum 5 -8 years of experience in which 2-3 years should be in a similar position
- You should be from EPC sector. (Oil & gas)
- Corporate management accounting experience
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Oracle or ERP
- Organized, Creative, Commitment
- Previous experience in Africa is a plus
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Apply Here: http://en.adexen.com/apply_NGA0250_finance-manager-.html