MTN Nigeria is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, to be based in Lagos Nigeria, he or she will be Working in the Sales & Distribution Department and is expected to report to the Sales Analysis & Reporting Manager, the candidate will possess a B.Sc. or HND Accounting or a related area of study. A professional accounting qualification is desirable.
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions Occasional extended work hours. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent
Candidates will have 4 years working experience in finance or related function, Experience using data mining tools and Experience in Financial modeling and planning.
- Ensure that S&D is kept up-to-date with current happenings in the global business terrain of the telecommunications industry by sourcing and analyzing relevant financial and business information.
- Critically analyze all areas of current and future S&D business performance.
- Source and verify the accuracy of internal and external information.
- Perform first line review and analysis of S&D revenue models and assumptions.
- Ensure integrity of information collected, stored, shared or reported.
- Assist in assessing the financial impact of all S&D board papers/submission.
- Responsible for financial analysis and supply senior manager with recommendations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Sales Analysis & Reporting Manager
- Manage Sales & Distribution Dashboard
Deadline is 20th October 2009.
Click here to apply online