There is new exciting career opportunity at Tinapa Lake Side Hotel Calabar, Cross river state. If you have a passion for hospitality industry and fulfill the criteria as set out you just may be the person we are looking for:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Overall finance function, including budgetary and internal controls in the company
- Report to the Managing Director
- Setting the short, medium and long. term strategies of the company in terms of growth and profitability. working closely with other functions to constancy develop and improve the systems and practices.
- Drive the organization to meet set profit targets through an effective budgetary control system.
- Cash flow management and capital expenditure.
- Manage the Accounting and MIS functions of the Company including the computer unit
- Develop and implement Accounting manuals and processes.
- Prepare financial statements (monthly & annual) within company and group reporting timelines.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Bank relationship management.
- In-house consultant on strategy.
- Financial audit preparation and coordination of the external audit process.
- Supervise and train staff in the Finance Accounts department.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures; provide recommendations and maintain solutions to financial problems.
- Statutory and Taxation compliance.
- Strategic planning for the organization.
- A second class upper degree or its equivalent in Accountancy or other numerate courses.
- Must be a professionally qualified accountant.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and considerable exposure to the manufacturing sector.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools and Accounting packages is mandatory.
- Should be an experienced finance professional Who is capable of providing sound advice. cost
- Effective solutions and leadership in corporate decision making.
- Must have an excellent people management skills and ability to lead and manage people.
- Must have been in a similar role in Which they have had to undertake independent decisions in areas such as cash management and financial
- planning in addition to solid experience in dealing with executive committees and board of directors.
- Should have experience in dealing with commercial banks and lenders and to secure financing and to manage the cash flow of the operations is mandatory.
- Should not be more than 40 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested applicants may send their CVs to:
Mr. Marcel Brekelmans
Tinapa Lakeside Hotel.