Finchglow Travels, is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Intern
- The intern should be a young and smart individual who has sound understanding of Accounting principles and terms, with a positive attitude.
- He/She will work under the supervision of the branch accountant and will learn more/assist with the preparation of journal entries, financial report, account reconciliations and other accounting duties.
- B.Sc/HND in any Accounting or Finance
- Accounting certifications would be an added advantage
- Must be smart and assertive
- Good oral and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to use MS Office Tools i.e MS Word & PowerPoint.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2018.
Job Title: Digital Media Executive
- Map out content strategy that support and extends marketing initiatives.
- Carryout SEO/Digital Marketing Campaigns that will drive engagement, increase visibility and lead to leads conversion.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive marketing plan for all social media platform that would aid the online presence of the organization.
- Liaise with the website development team to build the best web presentation with a focus on usability and accuracy.
- Create and develop engaging activities, contest, and games etc. to aid more engagement on all social platforms and create more awareness for the organization.
- Be a brand manager for the organization by engaging with customers and prospects on all social media platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and research new online trends
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- 2-4 years of experience as a digital media executive
- Have an intermediate knowledge in Email Marketing and ability to build an Email List
- Conversant with paid social media campaigns
- Ability to use analytical tools for tracking i.e. Google Analytics, Alexa
- Conversant with all aspect of social media marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Display/Banner Advertisement, Content Marketing &Inbound Marketing.
- Proven graphics design experience(would be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Ability to work in team effectively
- Able to work under pressure and effectively multi task
- High level of creativity, versatility and visual ability
Application Deadline 8th June, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.