Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Design, direct and manage the company’s wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as personnel forecasting, workforce development, employee retention, organization design, and welfare and compensation benefits.
- Establish and implement standard recruiting and hiring practice; ensure the recruitment of superior workforce across the Finchglow Group within a specified time frame; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Review and Lead the implementation of Performance Management System by carrying out periodic performance appraisal and employee development programs; give recommendations as required.
- Establish an employee training system/program that addresses the training needs of all staff; conducting orientations, facilitate in house and external trainings as at when required that will improve staff productivity.
- Develop, review policies that will promote best practices and behaviour among employees and enhance employee’s productivity; hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling employees and supervisors and ensure strict adherence to the company’s code of conduct
- Monitor and enforce the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfactions; Carry out periodic surveys to improve method and stay up to date with information and best practices in Human Resources Management.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements for all positions to meet the requirement of the unit and achieve the objective of the organisation.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions; monitor all pay practices for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit programs.
- Minimize risk and protect the interest of employees and the company in accordance with the company’s Human Resource Policies and government laws and regulations.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures; developing and reviewing policies that will guide the company’s overall operation activities.
- Manage the process of organizational planning that evaluates the company’s structure, job design and personnel.
- Supervise all personnel and activities in the HR unit.
- 4 years relevant work experience.
- B.Sc in Management (advantage)
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Supports Diversity
- Classifying Employees
- Employment Law.
- Human Resources Management
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th January, 2018.