Finicky Clean Limited is an indigenous cleaning company offering bespoke cleaning services to corporate offices, resident homes, hotels, shopping malls, industrial complexes, school complexes as well as post construction sites nationwide. Distinguished in the cleaning industry Finicky Clean Limited has a team of well trained and equipped staffs and professionals who provide innovative technological solutions to meet the dire needs of individual and business clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (BDO)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This person will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of business development strategies to heighten company profitability.
- His/her duties include leading a team of business development and sales professionals, identifying business opportunities to pursue and creating business proposals to support their ideas.
- As BDO, your main goal is to identify opportunities for business growth and create marketing strategies based on those opportunities in order to meet and exceed revenue goals
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Drive Sales and generate leads/accounts
- Analyzing current and past financial data and providing strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Leading the charge on market research plans to identify new opportunities
- Working with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
- Tracking expenses and maintaining the company budget
- Ensuring that the company meets revenue targets
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the team
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities for the company
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business development strategies
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients
- Achieve or exceed sales and revenue targets
- Monitor industry trends and market conditions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience managing budgets and reviewing financial statements
- Familiarity with CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data
- Ability to effectively research new markets
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Decision-making and leadership skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, high proficiency in usage of ERP solution, strong business & marketing skills, and currently live in Lagos.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
7th April, 2023.