FinTrak Software Co. Limited is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly financial institutions across Africa. Our Consultants are of diverse background and competencies across banking, finance, audit, and consulting and software development. The company has a workforce of over 70 staff including over 50 software engineers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Employment Type: Permanent contract
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Evaluating our products and recommending possible improvements.
- Designing user flows to show how customers interact with our products and website.
- Performing split-testing on some of our product.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems ( e.g usability, findability).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Conducting user surveys to gather customer input.
- Creating a style guide based on the findings.
- Developing a wireframe layout for our development team to follow.
- Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
The job applicants must have:
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- B.Sc/HND in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Architecture, or related field.
- Professional qualifications in microsoft and oracle data base.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject as “User Experience”.
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2018
Note: Previous Successful projects of the interested applicants should be written in the CV.