Firmcare Diagnostics – We are a Laboratory Diagnostics and Medical Services company in Nigeria that provides world-class medical investigations. Our service offerings include medical laboratory, ultrasound and endoscopy services. We provide a broad menu of over 3200 routine and specialized laboratory tests that help predict, diagnose, and monitor diseases. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently looking for an experienced HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities shall include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions and applicable labor laws.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR /Admin operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Update internal databases relating to staff functions and information.
- Review and implement company policies and or distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies to employees
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as required
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of employees, status of guarantors, trainings achieved etc
- Develop and schedule training programs for employees
- Develop and maintain asset database of the company
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular orientations, reports and presentations on HR metrics regarding performance, turnover rates and turnaround time.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information such as leave of absence, sick days and work schedules etc.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g., help organize a job fair event)
- Schedule for staff appraisal and provide guidelines
Requirements and Skills:
- B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years work experience as HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careerrecruitment9@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
10th February, 2023.