First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer (Application)
Ref Id: 1800001E
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Development Lead, the ideal candidate will have the responsibility for providing solutions and infrastructure support with respect to the digital product development project.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment to the business process
- Work with Digital Lab product team to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well defined
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessment to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- iOS development with Objective-C/Swift
- Version control with Git
- App Store management
- Knowledge of unit testing and Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Programming fundamentals. Data structures and Algorithms
- Cross-platform mobile app development with React Native
- Mobile app security best practices
- Android development with Java/Kotlin
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.