First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Enterprise Architect
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Identification: 827
Job Schedule: Full time
- Oversees the planning, development, and maintenance of the IT organization enterprise architecture strategy
- Ensures that solutions, technologies, and shared capabilities are in line with standards, business needs, and long-term strategies
- Oversees Data Analytics and Business Intelligence to ensure data and analytics are used to draw business and process insight for the IT organization.
- Defines business capability models, reference architectures, business/ technology roadmaps, and associated artifacts
- Sets the agenda and drives collaborative architectural governance processes to align solution development with defined architectures
- Evaluates new and emerging technologies against global best practices to drive visionary business intelligence, architecture & data analytics strategy
- Leads the creation of architecturally significant solution designs and pattern documentation to meet business and technology goals
- Keeps up-to-date on new methodologies, technologies, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing IT environment and data analytics
- Develops future state architectural blueprints to provide direction for development
- Inputs into Technology Roadmap and ensures that necessary technologies & capabilities are available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields; equivalent work experience accepted
- Minimum years of experience is 15 years.
- Experience building an enterprise architecture and/or Bus. Intel. capability from the ground up
- Experience in building architecture across IT domains – enterprise; solution; data; cloud and infrastructure
- Significant financial services experience, preferably in insurance and financial services industry (FSI) technology
- Experience within an organization undergoing a significant transformation effort.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2023.