First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria.
We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Brand, Marketing & Products Development
Employment Type: Full Time
- Create and execute branding and marketing plan including digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Prepare and manage marketing campaigns including product launches, promotions/competitions, trade shows and fund-raising activities
- Write, edit and proofread press releases and marketing material for use in different channels
- Conduct extensive market research to establish best way to reach target groups
- Plan, prepare & manage the publication, production and distribution of promotion materials
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare monthly reports on campaign and budget performance
- Keep up-to-date with industry latest developments, trends, competitors, and promotional opportunities.
- Maintain research database on competitive products
- Research and report on potential strategic relationships
- Coordinate with departmental heads to manage day to day relationships and activities with institutional clients for promotion of company products
- Identify complementary products for strategic advertising with company products
- Build, monitor and maintain an effective social media presence for the products including but not limited to website, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Coordinate with departmental heads to manage customer communication and feedback through social media and email.
- Create content providing SEO for the website
- Identify digital opportunities to market products and execute marketing on the identified digital platforms
- Management of digital ads including ad creation, plug-in and analysis
- Manage revenue generated from ads; and prevent ad revenue theft
- Set up tracking systems for digital marketing activities
- Liaise with journalists, bloggers, and influencers to promote products
- Coordinate traditional advertising (print, radio, billboards, TV etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- He / She must also have a sound tech background
- Business development
- Direct marketing
- Market research, segmentation and results reporting
- Planning and Coordination
- Project management
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Analytical, creative and strategic thinking
- Great initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Financial skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th February, 2021.