First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a full-service Law Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design / Digital Marketing Officer
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess good knowledge of design applications, basic knowledge of HTML & related web development skills, an eye for details and familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), SEO, PPC, et al.
- The role is also responsible for the coordination of all visual, graphic design brand activities as well as coordination of the brand’s visual marketing communication efforts.
- The goal is to get the company’s message across in a clear and visually captivating manner.
- Coordination and implementation of visual, graphic design activities for the organisation
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all marketing/ business development efforts
- Responsible for the conceptualisation and development of print and nonprint designs including proposals, pitch decks, marketing contents, et al.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Responsible for content creation and creative designs
- Responsible for reporting & analysis with Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
- First Degree from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Graphic Design
- Excellent communication skill
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong creative copywriting and proofing skills with an adaptive style
- Experience working with content management systems SEO content & campaigns
- Comfortable and skilled designing fluidly across all print and digital mediums: web, mobile and apps
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential, InDesign & Illustrator are an advantage).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021.