First Excelsia Professional Services is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Program Associate
- The Real Estate team identifies potential land deals in target communities and executes on leases.
- The Programme Associate, Real Estate is the “glue” that keeps everything together – managing interdependencies and working with managers and individual contributors alike to ensure that targets are met and processes are followed.
- Manage the real estate lifecycle across all active plots; you should know every detail there is to know, and be able to report on the statuses/issues with every plot
- Monitor new plots submitted through the GIS system; coordinating with legal for validation of deals
- Manage of daily work plans for field staff including validating schedules and work output
- Organise Real Estate files and ensure all documentation and process are in order
- Provide general administrative support to your supervisor and the rest of the team as needed
- BA/BS degree with at least 2 years of work experience
- Project management experience in fast-paced environments with clear cut targets
- Experience coordinating projects within Real Estate, Physical Planning, or Construction preferred
- Experience working in startups/fast-growth companies a HUGE plus
- Tech/systems savvy; great with Microsoft Office and learning new tech products
Job Title: Associate, Information Technology
- The IT Associate, will ensure the provision of superior customer service throughout the business, through the maintenance, enhancement and efficient operation of IT functions. Additionally, the role will include responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of IT operations and systems.
- The flexibility to work outside normal business hours is integral to this role, as is the ability to work under broad direction and minimal supervision.
- Deploy computers and associated peripherals including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment.
- Install and configure operating systems and software to agreed standards under the direction of the IT Manager and other immediate supervisors.
- Maintain existing equipment to standards determined by the IT Manager, by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software, and ensuring that records are kept up-to-date within the service desk system.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to colleagues, suppliers or partner organizations as required.
- Manage service desk tickets, planning and prioritizing systematically to minimize backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to the relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required.
- Demonstrate commitment to and promotion of a culture of service excellence and continual improvement within the IT Department.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users.
- A Degree from a recognized university with top marks in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 1-3 years relevant IT/industry work experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Relevant Microsoft certification
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC/Mac hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8) experience
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 support
- Active Directory administration
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- Excellent Writing and oral communication skills
- Good research skills, including ability to identify and propose solutions to issues/crisis
- Knowledge of Android technologies, Smart Phones, LAN and Wi-Fi configurations
- Experience with admin of Microsoft systems such as Exchange, Navision, IIS, or Sharepoint.
- Routers, switches and firewall experience
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- The Construction Project Manager shall be responsible for the successful completion of site works in time, within set budgets and to specification using a highly consistent, efficient and effective formally systematized methodology.
- Pre-start process including review of the initial site appraisals, site layouts, site preparation details and budgets and statutory approval documentation.
- In charge of site preparation processes, programmes organization.
- Start-up of site work including organising site visits, site staff travel, site work pre-requisites, site documentation and site foremen deployment.
- On-site work planning and organisation, site instructions and site inspections, work certification; on-site trouble shooting and problem solving, handover and project shut down.
- Participating in facilitating training, work study and staff management.
- Inter-departmental communications including periodic reporting, construction updates and correspondence.
- Provide feedback on design and process standardisation including design of process, procedures and tools; determination of labour resource requirements; review of designs, drawings and contracts; and feedback on design implementation and buildability.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a busy and dynamic work environment handling multiple projects in multiple locations concurrently.
- Degree in any of the building and construction professions; Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Civil & Structural Engineering, Building Construction or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Construction Management, Project management shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Project (or other) knowledge & skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.