First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client, a leading Agricultural firm in Nigeria, is urgently seeking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Coordination of the activities of all job functions in his business sub-unit
- Monitoring and analysing the current system of operations across all job functions in his business sub-unit with the view to constantly improving them
- Ensures adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures and policies
- Interacts with all stakeholders effectively
- Receives reports from all units under him, collates and sends/presents to the Chief Executive Officer
- Planning for and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Constantly researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Facility management
- B.Sc in Agricultural Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Experience in farming will be considered as an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Operations Manager” as subject of the mail.