At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms & technology recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Huawei, Amdocs, Juniper and Ericsson the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset. Over the years, we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms and technology professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: GRC Manager
The following key activities are in scope for the ICT Assessment that would benchmark a bank’s IT against banking best practices and provide recommendations. The security assessment will include the following:
- Security Vision, Risk view & Compliance Management Requirements Study relative to industry.
- Study of Organizational Structure, Current Roles and Responsibilities & proposal for future organisation.
- Development of detailed security strategy and roadmap.
- Only IT Processes and related infrastructure is in scope
- Analysis of existing Security Processes, technology architecture and Programs.
- Study of Security Awareness across the organization.
- Initial run of best fit Information Security Benchmarking Methodology and Process for FBN including handover to internal team.
- Policies and prioritized assets shall be subject to review for the purpose of identification of gaps, where the assets shall be prioritized during the initial phases of the assessment
- Experience in working in security the Banking domain (mandatory)
- Worked on Projects involving security benchmarking (mandatory)
- Exposure to industry acclaimed information governance, risk and security standards/frameworks and professional practices (NIST, ISO, COBIT, ITIL, ISSA, etc.)
- Knowledge of the typical information risk and security operational practices
- Knowledge of information security related solutions, tools and utilities
- Experience in working in information security risk management, control assessment, and in guiding the client through Control Implementation (mandatory)
- Proven customer handling skills of senior stakeholders of client organization, e.g. CISO, CIO (mandatory)
- Knowledge and awareness of the latest information risk, security and compliance innovations, trends, challenges and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CISA or CISM (Mandatory)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP, CGEIT, or CRISC certification(s) (Desired)
- ITIL Foundations (or higher) certification (Desired)
- COBIT Foundations certification (Desire
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply