FirstCourt Property Limited is a one stop reputable real estate company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including estate development, property management and leasing, residential and commercial sales, valuations, market research and independent mortgage advice. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibility:
- Organizing contractors/vendors to attend to maintenance issues and liaising with landlords where applicable
- Inspects properties within portfolio to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
- Conducts periodic inspections of vacant apartments for market‐ ready condition.
- Keep a handle on all invoices/accounts/chasing completion monies
- Meets departmental financial objectives and goals for assigned portfolio.
- Ensures that sound financial management of properties is being followed.
- Attends and participates in portfolio related activities and meetings.
- Oversees resident evictions; assists with investigating complaints.
- Putting together, printing and sending out property lists
- Approximately 60% of this position involves physical movement throughout assigned portfolio.
- Effective use of telephone and social media platforms.
- Face-to-face interactions with property owners and visitors.
- Must speak clearly and articulate with extreme accuracy to provide directions, updates, talk on the phone, etc.
- Discharge any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess SSCE qualification with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Must Live in Ikorodu or its environs.
- Must possess good communications skills (written & verbal).
- Effective use of Microsoft office (Ms word, Excel, Power point).
- Good understanding of phone and office etiquette.
- Must be able to work under little or no supervision.
Salary Range: N30,000 – N40,000 (Excluding Commision).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Operations Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2021.
- Candidates who reside in Ikorodu or its environs should apply.
- Please note only qualified candidate would be contacted.