At Fitness Fair, we offer comprehensive wellness programs designed to help improve the health, wellness and well-being of our clients, both individually and cooperatively. We have Fitness fair stores, Fitness Fair Nutrition, Fitness Fair Training aspects of the company.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Provide customers with information on daily deals and discounts.
- Assist customers in finding their choice of items or escort them to the right shelves.
- Stock shelves in accordance to the company’s policies and make sure that any out of stock product is informed to the supervisor.
- Answer customers’ queries regarding products and deliveries.
- Guide customers throughout the shopping process.
- Demonstrate supermarket items with a view to sell them.
- Ensure that any damaged or expired products are reported and removed from shelves.
- Perform cashier duties by handling cash, credit and check payments.
- Attach pricing labels to items before placing them on shelves.
- Ensure that the produce section is replenished with fresh items continuously.
- Manage customers’ refunds and returns
- Keep a vigilant eye on shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards
- Report any suspicious activity within the premise of store.
- Receive delivery of store merchandise and make sure that all items are stored and stacked properly
- Keep a complete track of number and type of sales performed each day
- Arrange delivery of large items to customers
- Ensure that any price changes put on items immediately.
- OND in Accounting or other Business related discipline.
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Accounting skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience in sales
- Should stay with Lekki-Ajah, Axis.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]