Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Personal Assistants are calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis. They typically support senior managers, executives and teams:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to your boss’s email,
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on your boss’s behalf,
- Delegating work in your boss’s absence,
- Diary management,
- Planning and organising meetings,
- Organising complex travel
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- Preparing papers for meetings,
- Taking dictation,
- Planning and organising events,
- Conducting research,
- Preparing presentations,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Typing documents,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing projects.
- Qualified applicant should reside in Lagos State
Job Title: Brand Strategist
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with experience strategy team and design all individual projects and develop effective brand strategy for all design architecture.
- Analyze all brand concepts and prepare both visual and written description for same on regular basis.
- Organize and participate in all meetings with clients and design content for all brands and administer all projects in various segments.
- Collaborate with various team members and monitor and ensure compliance to service objectives and provide required education for all brands.
- Generate various brand publicity exercises, organize conferences and seminars for various organization.
- Develop and maintain contacts with various media personnel and determine appropriate media for brand promotion.
- Assist to promote all brands with help of various social networking sites and associate e-content tools and maintain awareness for all campaigns and design all PR plans and proposals.
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organization and implement all marketing strategies for all brands and implement all programs as per requirement.
- Analyze and ensure optimal utilization of all resources for client campaigns.
- Implement all projects for all clients and project managers and ensure achievement of all marketing targets on multiple platforms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2019.
Note: Candidate should be Lagos State resident.