Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Our high-growth multinational firm is seeking an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios.
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred).
- 2+ years’ experience in a financial management position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Do you get a kick out of watching software unfold before your eyes? Do you dream about code every night? If so, we’d love to talk to you about a new product we’re developing in the social media space.
- We’re looking for a top-notch Software Engineer who always sweats the small stuff and cares about impeccable code.
- If you see glitches as an enjoyable challenge rather than a hardship and if you are willing to put in long hours to see a project come to fruition, get in touch with us Today.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics.
- Develop a new software product from the ground up, staying true to our company’s core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming.
- Create scaleable, automated solutions for our customer base.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 3+ years’ software development or programming experience
- Extensive experience with Java, Python, C++ and other programming languages
- In-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
- We are Urgently in need of An Assistant Manager. If you love to work in a Condusive environment and desire an opportunity to earn attractive bonuses for your hard work, we want to hear from you.
- Allow your knowledge of emerging and consistent trends to inform purchasing and inventory decisions and solutions.
- Continually advance your product knowledge and that of other employees.
- Maintain accurate customer records for loyalty program.
- Manage and evaluate revenue and expense reports.
- 2+ years retail experience in a leadership capacity (e.g. management, shift leader, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to effectively train and motivate sales associates.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
- Willingness to show leadership and guidance from the floor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.