FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The Human Resources & Legal Officer assists with the implementation of services, policies, and programs; has dual reporting lines to the Human Resources Head and Head, Risk, Control and Compliance. He/She assists with the following:
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of employee files in a secure and confidential manner.
- Maintain annual leave roster for the Bank’s employees.
- Prepare training programmes for all employees.
- Manage induction/orientation for new hires.
- Assist with co-ordination of staff performance appraisal activities
- Assist with management of the bank’s disciplinary process and implemention of disciplinary committee decisions.
- Ensure that separated staff clears all obligations before issuance of clearance letter.
- Maintain the Bank’s Staff Nominal Roll with updates on new hires & exited staff.
- Ensure prompt response to staff request from branches.
- Assist with the institution of a rigorous recruitment procedure that ensure complete staff documentation, correctness of employee data and detection of staff with fraudulent intention.
- Continuously search for suitable training programmes for all staff of the Bank.
- Draft collateral agreement for loan transactions
- Prepare a response to legal brief from customers
- Conduct legal search at land registry on landed collateral
- Conduct corporate search on corporate organizations
- Review and attend court proceedings
- Prepare demand notice and petitions against customers
- Liaising with Police Station for loan recovery and clients prosecution
- Attending to corporate services
- Giving legal advice in all relationships
- Preparing legal and equitable mortgage for the bank
- Conducting references for current accounts
- Attending all negotiation/reconciliation meetings with loan clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- Law Degree
- 2 years cognate experience
- Must have worked in Microfinance
- Certified HR personnel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.