FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of results with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position, etc.
- Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and cash, banking transactions.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control.
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of accounting
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted 6. Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
- Creating Cost Reduction Plans and Reports and provide suggestions for moneysaving strategies, documenting findings in written plans.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Required
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Academic: First degree or equivalent plus any of the following ACA, ACCA,
- Work Experience: At least 2 / 3 years in related areas
- Other Requirements: Strong Analytical skills, High proficiency in MS Excel and above average use of others MS office application, Good reporting writing and presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with Job Title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2020.