FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 5 major continents Asia, Europe, North America, CIS and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 4,52,600 MT Per Annum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Operator / Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
- Operation and maintenance of utility equipment.
To take care of Preventive Maintenance of following Utility Equipment like:
- Centrifugal Chiller (630 Tr ) ,
- Screw type Air Compressors (352 cfm)
- Refrigerant type Air Dryer (352 cfm)
- Thermic fluid heater (30 M kilo-cal/hr)
- Cooling tower (450 *4 CMH)
- Centrifugal, Screw & gear Pumps
- Vapor Absorption Machine (1000 Tr ) ,
- Air handling unit (30000,24000.8000 cfm-26 nos.),
- Fire hydrant system
- RO Plant, STP plant above 20kld,
- Material handling equipment like Crane, Pallet trolley Diesel forklifts & Electrical forklifts.
- Monitoring and maintaining all the set parameters.
- Maintenance of water pumps
- Ensure smooth functioning of all utility machinery
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Utility equipment.
- Maintain all the record of Preventive maintenance / Breakdown records, History cards & Critical spare.
- To attain the day to day complaints of inter/intra dept., under the supervision of shift in charges and to rectify these complaints.
- Do the preventive maintenance of all the utilities equipment’s as per schedule / shutdown available and maintain the respective records.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Utilities Area.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Ideal candidate should have a good knowledge of VAM (Vapour Absorption Machine), chillers, compressors, HVAC systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.