FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 5 major continents Asia, Europe, North America, CIS and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 4,52,600 MT Per Annum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator for Power House + Auxilliary System
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operation of Gas Gensets and Diesel engine its accessories.
- To maintain daily checklists and log books of Concerned machines.
- To maintain housekeeping and safety of concerned machines.
- To take care of the Operation of Gas Gensets 2*5.25 Mw and its auxiliaries: –
- Gas Gensets Engine (5.25 Mw).
- HSD, Petrol tanks, PNG & CNG Station,
- Charge Air filtration unit, Radiators,
- Exhaust system, Ventilation unit.
- Lube oil system of Gas genets.
- Black Start Engine 1500 kva (Diesel Engine).
- Demineralized Water Treatment Plant.
- Makeup water tanks of Hot water line, HT& LT line
- To Coordinate with inter & intra dept. for power Supply.
- Maintain all the records like Log book, breakdown record, History card.
- To maintain all the fuel stock like Petrol, Diesel, Natural Gas day to day base
- Monitoring all the parameter of Gas engine & diesel engine and keeping them under limits.
- Knowledge of Scade system is must Compulsory.
- To maintain daily checklists and log books of all the concerned machines on daily basis.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Power house.
- Use PPE on job.
- Adopt safe and healthy work practices
- Candidates should possess HND, OND / B.Eng qualification.
- 2 – 10 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.