FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Line Engineer
- Execute plant production in order to meet the production target
- Ensure availability of adequate raw material
- Implement work schedules
- Ensure proper stock handling inclusive of consumable parts and spares
- Monitoring and supervision of the entire process
- Strictly ensure the compliance with the virgin to approve ratio
- Minimize the rejection and wastage
- Ensure routine maintenance of equipment and identify emerging problems and communication to related dept
- Taking immediate action during trouble shooting and ensure correction in the minimum possible time
- Minimizing the Breakage of films in the production process
- Able to implement the production schedule
- Able to Understand of raw material, equipment and process flows / operations.
- Ability to apply principles, technical applications and procedures for production as per product standards and customer requirements.
- Ability to understand importance of SOP creation and Implementation
- Ensure waste minimization
- Ensure proper functioning of waste recycling plant
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards in the production process
- Able to measure important characteristics of material or production process to determine the variation in quality parameters
- Able to implement the plans for the Management of waste i.e handling, storage, collection of wastage.
- Removal of the waste from the production area for proper working conditions
- Execute standard operating procedures for procedure and EHS compliances.
- B.E / B. Tech or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar industry
- Knowledge of BOPET/BOPP/ CPP products ,Manufacturing process & Equipment.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2020