FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Packing and Dispatch
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Manager-Packing and Dispatch is responsible for driving targets and supporting the Packing and Dispatch Manager on the day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- He is responsible for ensuring that the team is target driven and is working as efficient as possible to ensure that luxury customer service is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that items are quality checked and handled with care at all times
- To have an understanding of customer service, be passionate and take ownership and care of all stock and orders within the required speed to ensure that the items are dispatched within the right time frame
- To train and motivate the staff and implement any improvements necessary in the packing process Ensure prompt action is taken with any customer complaints that arise from neglect of any of the parts of the packing process and investigate immediately
- Assisting with stock takes
- Be prepared to assist with other departments in the warehouse as and when required
- B.Sc / HND in any of the social sciences with a minimum of 5 years working experience
Technical and Behavioral Skills:
- Knowledge of BOPET/BOPP/ CPP products, manufacturing process & equipment
- Able to generate creative/innovative solution in work solutions
- Ability to demonstrate customer service orientation both for external and internal customers
- Ability to foster team work (Functional and CFT) at a systemic level in the organization
- Display sense of accountability and ownership of work and go beyond to achieve desired result
- Ability to tackle problem by using logical, systematic and sequential approach
- Ability to anticipate change and adapt to the changing circumstances and with a broad range of people and groups
- Able to communicate and articulate key points in clear and concise manner
- Able to participate in new learning opportunities with enthusiasm and see new emerging developments as an opportunity for personal growth
- Ability to ensure achieving standards of excellence and results for the organization by timely , planning and zeal.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2021.