Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Formulate strategies, policies and procedures for all maintenance activities within the department.
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centres.
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Flour operations target and budgets Ensure mills run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime.
The person must:
- Demonstrated Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Practical knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Proven relationship management skill
- Be resident in the north and ability to speak the language is an advantage
- B.Eng./HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society for Engineers.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Milling Technology will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Business Analyst (Sales)
- Work with the Sales Team to support sales planning & analysis
- Track and analyze key metrics – Data analysis & reporting, market research, competitor analysis, sales planning, and sales process optimization.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Proactively analyze win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Manage executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in Sales, ensuring that the sales Team and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage sales operations.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 3 years in a business/sales analyst role
The Person must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result-oriented
- Be able to accurately report information
- Be able to multi-task
Application Closing Date