Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Manager
- Supervise the operation and maintenance of the power generating plant.
- Keeps records for new materials and supplies and oversees the preparation of power generation reports.
- Responsible for the condition of machinery in operation or available for operation
- Review and approve drawings, plans, and specifications relating to installation and repair of plant equipment.
The person must:
- Have extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, machines, equipment, materials and operating procedures of a power generating plant.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of subordinates and provide instruction in a manner conducive to improve performance and high morale.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable
- Have extensive knowledge of the principles of electric power generation and of plant construction and equipment.
- Have extensive knowledge of the occupational hazards connected with power plant operation and of necessary safety precautions.
- First degree in Engineering
- Must be a registered member of COREN, NSE
- Experience in Turbine operation and maintenance is an added advantage.
- 8 years of technical and managerial experiences that includes the operation and maintenance of a power plant of 10MW or larger.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply