Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Manager – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Institute and implement a production plan that ensures availability of the required resources necessary for the achievement of specific objectives within a given time frame.
- Collaborate with the maintenance manager on preventive maintenance schedule while ensuring that all breakdowns are promptly resolved.
- Liaise with Quality Control to ensure that all products and materials meet the required quality specifications.
- Monitor plant efficiency and utilization daily and ensure optimum output and product quality are achieved.
- Optimise cost of production through reduction of variances on raw materials and packaging materials.
- Deep understanding of the snack production process.
- Ability to coordinate activities of different teams for business success.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- B.Sc./B.Tech. in Food Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 7 years FMCG experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th November, 2017.