Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planning Manager – Golden Sugar
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Implement a detailed plant wide maintenance plan including critical equipment requirements.
- Prepare and ensure compliance on daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly maintenance checklist.
- Monitor manpower utilization, Equipment downtime, Meantime between failures and other typical statistics.
- Manage subordinates and ensure the synergy between planning of manpower and overseeing the completion of jobs & target realization.
- Manage the catalogue system, data collation and technical archive, updating drawing via Draughtsman on approved management changes.
- Analyze data and monitor the spare parts usage/stock. Review bi-annually and submit report to Technical Manager for slow moving(<1 year) and obsolete items in store’s stock.
- B.Eng / HND in Mech / Elect Engineering
- Professional qualification such as NSE/ COREN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate industrial experience.
- 4 years sugar refinery experience
- Experience with six sigma or similar tools for process improvement.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021.