Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager – Niger Mills
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Ensure all raw material and finished products used conform with set standards and specification.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring and making recommendations to improve process checks.
- Leads facility audits, inspections and administrative details to maintain compliance across the company.
- Drive overall hygiene compliance and maintain Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Evaluate and improve quality based on trends from customer complaints and internal deviations.
- Drive food safety programs on site.
- Align quality control objective with site requirements and central QA/QC team to maintain product safety, quality, reliability and minimize cost.
- B.Sc/ HND in Microbiology, other fields of Chemistry or food science.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Experience in a food processing in an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have knowledge of quality and food safety management
- Possess good communication and people management skills.
- Be result oriented and technology driven
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should: