Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
Purpose of the Job:
- Ensure the business is adequately funded; manage financial and operational risks; take a primary role in the planning, structuring and execution of any capital raising, or M&A activity the Group is contemplating or actively engaged in.
- Manage the Investor Relations desk and provide feedback to management on the Company’s performance relative to peers.
- Identify the working capital needs of the group, analyze use of funds, review exposure, asset and liability levels, and prepare funding plan highlighting and recommending appropriate actions.
- Optimize the Group’s capital structure; identify target capital structure and monitor cost of capital for FMN subsidiaries.
- Raise funds including specialized financing for the relevant businesses.
- Work closely with business development department to determine appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide inputs into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and strategic capital allocation.
- Ensure that the company financing decisions are consistent with the Group’s overall financing strategy, and that liability management is in line with existing covenants.
- Manage investor relations and prepare investor presentations for quarterly and annual analyst calls.
- Manage credit rating process, periodically analyze the financial performance of Flour Mills and its key competitors and share reports with the management team.
- First Degree in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is an added advantage.
- At least 5+ years in the corporate finance function and treasury unit of a reputable organization.
- Experience with equity, hybrid or debt investments either at a corporation, investment bank, accounting or investor relations firm.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Possess an independent, analytical and structured approach to work.
- Possess strong financial modelling skills.
- Have a high degree of numeracy skills and ability to analyze financial data.
- Have the ability to delegate and prioritize work flows.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online