Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Community Liaison Officer – Niger Mills Calabar External / Internal
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Be responsible for developing and managing of company approved programs, such as designing and implementing training/skill acquisition programs.
- Ensuring the programs include community demographics, socio-economic and mutual benefits for the community and company.
- Develop evaluation criteria and conduct periodic surveys to assess community needs and program efficacy across the host communities.
- Organize meetings with the host communities to share information and resolve issues of potential business disruption.
- Ensure regular contacts with related Government offices in community matters, to establish an amicable relationship.
- Recommend policy initiatives to management based on existing issues with the community for protection of the Organization’s image and integrity.
- Liaise and lead negotiations with Community on welfare, projects and any other community social responsibility matters, as reflected in the signed agreement between the Community and the Company
- Collaborate with the Security Manager to organize town hall meetings, disseminate information during crises, as well as any other vital information as required by Management.
- Minimum Requirement – HND / B.Sc in Social Science or Arts
- Added Advantage – Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of five years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal & reporting skills
- Have excellent negotiation & persuasion Skills, Leadership & People Management Skills
- High sense of Discipline & Integrity
- Computer Literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.