Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group[ of consultant radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Word Processor/Customer Care
- Review reports/results for typo errors and correct such errors
- Obtain further information for incomplete results/reports
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with medical specialists to ensure that the service delivered to customers is seamless across FRCL functions and departments
- Ensures customers are regularly updated on the progress of their enquiry or service request as agreed at point of contact
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- To respond to a wide range of enquiries from both the customer and Medical professionals by providing advice and information, processing transactional services, ( e.g. completion of electronic forms), and ensure customers receive high quality service in all business units in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner
- Resolves customer’s query and process them timely in accordance with our established procedures and policies, as well as handles major customer complaints.
- Suitable candidates should possess degree in Sciences an preferably female and with 0-1 yr experience typing and must be versed in the Microsoft packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2017.