Fornaij is a startup online company that focuses on opinion oriented questions and answers regarding & related to Nigeria, as well as a community that enables the sharing of information among experts and peers. Geared towards a progressive nation with free flow of information. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
- Troubleshoot programming, changes, errors and subsequent modifications
- Creation of web pages, documentations and features
- Providing technical support
- Assist with the delivery of projects & tasks within a tight deadline
- Present ideas in user-friendly language
- Support the team in all phases of the development lifecycle including; analysis, design, deliver functionality, testing and support.
- Qualifications: Degree or Final Year in Computer Related Field (Preferred)
- Experience: 0-2 years (Entry Level)
- Working Hours: 7 Hours (Mon – Fri), 3Hours (Saturday)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress
- PHP knowledge (Minimum level : Intermediate)
- Proven Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of Web based technologies (XML, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Ajax etc.) Is a plus.
- Ability to document with GITHUB etc.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and Relational database
- Ability to implement quality control and stage testing Knowledge
- A passion for IT and learning about new technologies.
- Highly Motivated & Enthusiastic.
- Creative & Outspoken
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent In English
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to request guidance.
- N12,000 – N15,000 (For first 3 Months, Probation period)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2020.
- Self-thought individuals are welcomed to apply
- Kindly ensure you meet the minimum criteria before applying, Good Luck.