Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world.
Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Account Manager
- The Channel Account Manager will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management, specifically through the VAR community in the territory.
- Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of the region, and manage the company growth targets.
- Accountable for managing all reseller partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs, spearheading new business development and successfully developing alliances with key solution provider accounts.
- Will motivate, educate, and train the partners in the Company’s products and technologies. Expand sales by building business plans including MDF strategy, account penetration strategy, and profitability targets.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage key Fortinet partners end-users and MSSP in the region
- Build revenue and non-revenue business plans with these partners.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical training to these partners.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Act as key channel strategist to regional sales managers within the region.
- Partner with Fortinet marketing and engineering teams to drive revenue growth within region.
- Provide geographic channel coverage for the region.
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel to the states that are part of the assigned Territory (Between 9 to 13 trips per Quarter).
- Management of channels registered with wholesalers and responsible for monitoring renewals
- Development and attention to final users of the territory, such as state and municipal governments, major public and private universities, and major companies in each region.
- 7 + years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
- Must have experience in delivering sales training
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with revenue responsibilities
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: Not Specified