Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned company incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to esteemed customers.
This has remained the vision of FGSL since incorporation but the dynamics of our services has evolved over the years. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment type: Contract
Responsible for creating visual communications on the company’s products and services that will inspire, inform, and captivate prospects.
- Responsible for all Print Designs; Flyers, Brochures, Magazines, Adverts e.t.c.
- Responsible for all Digital Designs; Email Mailshots, Website banners and other website elements, Social Media Banners, and other communication materials
- Manipulating photography banners
- Retouching product photography.
- Provide support to the Digital Marketing Analyst.
- A minimum of OND is required for the position
- Candidate must show evidence of previous work done.
Key Skills Required:
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CS, InDesign, CorelDraw, and Canva.
- High level of attention to detail
- Understanding briefs from initial meetings through to the end of projects
- Excellent attention to detail and a hunger to create inspiring and functional design Self-motivated and speed of working.
- Excellent understanding of typography & layouts.
- Ability to present original ideas as well as work to design briefs.
- Experience in video editing (specifically Premiere Pro or Aftereffect) is advantageous
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.