Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring an Executive Assistant who will support the Managing Director of a digital entertainment and mobile content company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and Delaware, USA.
- The role of the Executive Assistant will involve managing and coordinating the activities of the office of the principal officer with the goal of creating a seamless and burden-free work environment.
- Multifaceted Outlook calendar management, including providing details of appointments and conference calls
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Support executive with administrative and other clerical tasks
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintain office correspondence, including franking and receiving posts, crafting routine electronic correspondence, and maintaining a social media presence
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
- Perform other duties as requested by Executives.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 15 years of work experience.
- Key Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Must have at least three years of experience in a similar role
- Must have a background working in either of the following sectors (Media, FinTech, Consulting, Digital Commerce, Broadcasting or Telco VAS)
- Must be able to prepare data-backed reports using business tools (Microsoft Office, Power BI, Tableau)
- Must have exposure to social media content management tools with specific reference to Instagram and LinkedIn.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2021.