Fosad Consulting – Our client, a provider of distribution, technology and payment solutions for the travel and tourism industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airline Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is hiring an Airline Sales Executive who will build relationships with customers and help to establish business connections for the airline.
- Develop trusted relationships with Portfolio of clients to ensure they continue to use specified GDS as their preferred IT provider for the Airports, Airlines and Ground Handlers sectors.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure appropriate products and services are deployed appropriately to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams : delivery, products, marketing, Pre-sales, customer support and training.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales opportunities that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; reassuring profit and service improvements.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Prepare business cases, proposals and agreements for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Providing market intelligence and customer feedback timely, and submitting sales and other relevant reports.
- First Degree in Aviation or any other related fields
- Must have not more than 5 years experience in sales at an airline or FMCG
- Must posses a flair for sales and growing business channels
- Experience with B2B2C selling.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Airline Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021.