Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specificationsPerform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job platforms.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting andselection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HRrecruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Act as a point of contact and promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Conducting interviews and shortlistingcandidatesfor open positions.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Communicating with clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- B.Sc in any related course.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Recruiter (either anin-house recruiteror astaffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing,phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.