Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operation Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Operation Officer is specifically responsible for assisting the Parish Pastor with strategic planning, goal setting, and ministry planning.
- The COO ensures the church and staff stay in alignment with goals and objectives. Responsible for all operational functions of the church including capital projects, IT, human resources, facilities, Multimedia services, communications, and assessment of the day-to-day administrative affairs of the church.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic plan as it relates to the church’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Prime implementer of the strategy and plans of the church, based on the church vision. Provide overall direction for ministries and staff
- Manage all administrative functions including personnel, facilities, and communications including the annual budget process, and other assigned duties by the parish pastor
- Supervise and develop staff through the development and strategic plan, job descriptions, and evaluation.
- Attend meetings of the parish pastor and facilitate information flow
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the ministry staff in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through ministry effectiveness evaluation, discernment, decision-making, and planning.
- Facilitate the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives and tactic
- Champion the development of infrastructure by all ministry and support areas that supports the healthy, long-term growth of the church
- Develop and meet financial plans that fund the goals identified in the strategic plan.
- Lead the ministry staff in the establishment and ongoing direction of ministries that effectively reach the church’s demographic through a strategic planning process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the lead pastor.
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Management, Human Resource Management or another related field
- 7 – 10 years work experience.
- Fully-devoted follower of Jesus who agrees with the Church Statement of Faith
- Minimum of ten years experience as a parish leader in a corporate business environment
- Of utmost importance is a heart that is “wired for people” and thrives on nurturing and willingness and ability to serve Christ and His church.
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resumes to: Oilservices@fosadconsulting.com using “Chief Operation Officer – COO” as the subject of the mail.
15th March, 2023.