Fosad Consulting – Our client, an all purpose Estate Valuers and Management firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Reporting Line: Head, Facilities Management
- Our client is looking to hire the services of a Facilities Manager who will be tasked with the responsibilities of supervising, coordinating and maintaining the good condition of all equipment, materials and infrastructure of a 100-house residential estate.
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Supervise all staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, issuance of estate sticker
- Oversee the operations of the Estate including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety, security services etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with property owners and management
- Investigate and define problem areas within the Estate, conduct occasional estate tours and prepare reports recommending measures for improving service to the customers.
Qualifications / Required Experience
- A relevant qualification in Facilities Management at the B.Sc. level, or its equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience with relevant practical and demonstrable capabilities, reflecting relevant and recent specialized experience
- Business Continuity management experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Real estate management and negotiation of property leases preferred.
- Proven track record, demonstrating success in building and running a fast-growing facilities organization, delivering a large volume of simultaneous complex projects and programs with demanding timelines.
- A commercial approach to service delivery is essential including a track record of setting and meeting financial / productivity targets.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Estate Facility Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2020.