Frangipani Projects is the leader in exterior, interior and decorative floor/wall designs, we not only have one of the most extensive product lines but we are also proud to boast one of the most well-known, installed, specified and accepted the line of products and systems in the industry. Our A rating in the industry was earned from excellent customer service and attention to the details of clients’ flooring needs which we execute to perfection.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
All interested candidates who fit the following criteria:
- Sales managers train and direct teams of salespeople in a company setting. They may assign sales territories, set income goals and assign quotas for sales representatives.
- They must also have good communications skills, especially dealing with executives, staff and customers.
- Customer service skills are important so sales managers can help their staff close deals and solve problems with unhappy customers.
- Since many sales managers are responsible for developing training programs for staff, they must be creative and have good managerial skills.
- A masers degree would be an added advantage prior working experience in the role applied for would also be an advantage.
- Prospective sales managers must earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration, statistics or mathematics.
- Sales managers should be highly-motivated, decisive and outgoing, and have good analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes/CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th October, 2017.